2 Bedroom Town House For Sale In Estrella Mar
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 86m²
- Plot: 141m²
- Pool: Yes
- EPC Co²: X
- Energy Value: Pending
This spacious Townhouse is located in a quiet residential street just 300 metres from the beach on the Mar Menor Sea.
Estrella is a well maintained all year round resort which benefits from plenty of gardens a lovely communal pool and restaurant located next to the beach and offers an abundance of sports facilities including tennis, table tennis, mini golf, beach volleyball to name a few.
• Pedestrian entrance with a pathway to the house and a separate driveway to the basement/garage.
• Front terrace partly covered which includes some outside furniture.
• Spacious main living room with feature fireplace/log burner. Furniture includes two sofas, an armchair, large coffee table, sideboard, lamp, television with a stand.
• A few steps down leads to a large independent kitchen which includes a dining table and chairs, plenty of eye and base level cupboards, electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, microwave, sink with drainer, large fridge/freezer and small fridge.
There is a door that leads to the rear garden.
• Bathroom One - There is a shower room on the ground floor which includes a cubicle shower with shower curtain, wash basin, mirror and toilet. There is a small window for ventilation.
• Staircase to the upper floor and landing.
• Bathroom Two - Here is the main family bathroom which includes a full size bath with shower and shower curtain, wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, toilet and bidet. There is a window for ventilation.
• Bedroom One - Located to the rear of the property there is a spacious bedroom with two single beds with headboards, a bed side table with a lamp, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and a mirror.
A few steps upwards from the landing leads to the master bedroom.
• Bedroom Two - Located to the front of the house this light and airy large room includes a sofa bed, table and chairs, two single beds with headboards, bed side tables with lamps, a fitted wardrobe and a mirror. There is a door leading to a small private terrace.
• Basement/Garage - A door opposite the shower room leads to the underground large basement area ideal as a garage and for storage or the possibility to convert to provide additional internal accommodation if required.
• Garden - Good size rear south facing garden ideal for 'al fresco' dining which has a butler sink and a door to a pathway to the beach.
Within a short walk to the village centre and Los Urrutias where there is a good selection of bars/restaurants, hairdressers, mini market, supermarket, off licence, veterinary clinic and pharmacy.
Just a 5 minute drive to the train station in Los Nietos giving access to the historical port and City of Cartagena.
Also within 15 minutes’ drive to the beautiful Calblanque Nature Reserve on the Mediterranean Sea.
Corvera airport is a 35 minutes’ drive and Alicante airport is 75 minutes’ drive
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.