3 Bedroom Town House For Sale In Mar De Cristal
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 119m²
- Plot: 183m²
- Pool: Yes
- EPC Co²: X
- Energy Value: Pending
This very nicely presented semi-detached house is located in the highly sought after Albatros III community and benefits from being close to a beautiful communal swimming pool and just a ten minute walk to a lovely sandy beach on the Mar Menor sea.
The house offers excellent internal accommodation, plenty of outside space including secure private parking and various terraces ideal for 'al fresco' dining and relaxation in the sun.
• Covered porch.
• Entrance hallway.
• Kitchen - Large open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar, granite work tops, numerous eye and base level cupboards, electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, sink with drainer, large fridge/freezer and a microwave.
• Utility room - Adjoining the kitchen is an enclosed utility room which includes a hot water heater, washing machine and a storage unit.
• Lounge/diner - This light and airy spacious room is furnished to a good standard and has double patio doors leading to the rear terrace.
• Bedroom One - To the front of the house this double bedroom includes a chest of drawers and a fitted wardrobe. Currently it is being used as a study.
• Bedroom Two - To the rear of the house and includes two single beds, bed side tables with lamps, a chest of drawers and a large fitted wardrobe.
• Bathroom One - Fully tiled bathroom which includes a cubicle shower, shower curtain, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror, toilet, bidet and a wall mounted electric heated towel rail.
• Outside terraces
There is a pedestrian entrance and separate gates leading to a large front terrace offering secure private parking for up to three vehicles.
To the side of the property there is a terraced pathway that leads to the rear of the house.
The large covered rear terrace has an outside table and chairs, there is also a barbecue making it an ideal place for 'al fresco' dining. A nice feature is an established grape vine.
There is a small pedestrian gate giving access to the communal gardens and swimming pool.
• Landing with a door leading to a large outside sun terrace.
• Bedroom Three (Master) - This very spacious bedroom includes a double bed, headboard, bed side tables with lamps, chest of drawers, two large fitted wardrobes and a separate additional wardrobe. Double patio doors leads to a solarium.
• Bathroom Two - Fully tiled en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom which includes a bath with a shower, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror, toilet, bidet and a wall mounted heated electric towel rail. There is a frosted window for light and ventilation.
• Sun terrace - With access from either the landing or the master bedroom this large outside terrace is a perfect quiet area for relaxing in the sun.
• Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Curtains and poles fitted.
• Beautiful well maintained communal pool with separate children´s pool.
• 10 minute walk to the beach, local supermarket and a selection of bars and restaurants.
Situated in the popular beach resort of Mar de Cristal and within a very short walk you will reach the stunning tranquil beaches on the edge of the warm inland sea of the Mar Menor.
The traditional Spanish village of Mar de Cristal provides a supermarket and a selection of bars and restaurants right on the beach front and a tennis club 2 minutes away.
Within only a short 5 minute drive you can reach the fabulous Natural Park of Calblanque with its deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the Mediterranean coastline and up to towards the championship golf courses of the famous La Manga club.
The property is maintained to a very good standard and would make an ideal holiday home in the sun or as a permanent residence.
Only 30 minutes from Murcia airport at Corvera and 75 minutes from Alicante airport.
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.