2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale In Mar De Cristal
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Build: 67m²
- Plot: 67m²
- Pool: Yes
- EPC Co²: X
- Energy Value: Pending
September 2023 - Further price reduction, garage space included!
Very well presented Penthouse apartment for sale which offers genuine sea views and benefits from having a superb private roof solarium to enjoy all day sun.
The apartment is west facing and is located in the smallest phase known as Fase II of the highly popular Ribera Beach community in Mar de Cristal only 400 metres from beautiful beaches of the Mar Menor Sea.
It is located on the third floor and includes a private underground garage space. Being in very good condition this property would make a fantastic home either for permanent living or as a lovely holiday home.
• Bedroom One Double bed with headboard, bed side tables with lamps, dressing table with mirror and a stall, large fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan with light and a glass door.
• Bedroom Two Two single beds with headboards, bed side table and lamp and fitted wardrobe.
• Lounge/Diner In the dining area there is a wooden table with four chairs. Ceiling fan with light. The lounge includes two matching sofas with one being a bed settee (sofa bed) , scatter cushions, small side table with lamp, separate coffee table and a large wooden display unit. Ceiling fan with light. Patio doors form the lounge area leads to the outside terrace.
• Outside terrace This west facing terrace is perfect to enjoy 'al fresco' dining and watching evening sunsets offering lovely views to the Mar Menor and La Manga Club. Outside furniture included. Outside light fitted.
• Kitchen The open plan kitchen includes a small breakfast bar, granite worktops, plenty of eye and base level cupboards, sink with drainer, electric oven, electric ceramic hob, extractor, large fridge with freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and a washing machine. A separate cupboard encloses a hot water heater.
• Family bathroom Fully tiled bathroom which includes a full size bath with shower and shower curtain, wash basin with vanity unit and mirror, toilet and bidet. Plenty of fitted towel rails and toilet roll holder.
• Roof solarium There is a very large sun terrace which is partly covered and provides exceptional space for relaxation and sun bathing and offers lovely views to the Mar Menor and La Manga Club. Includes a water outlet and electrical points.
• Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) ducted throughout the apartment.
• All windows dressed with curtains or cloth blinds.
• White security grills (rejas) fitted to the kitchen and guest bedroom.
• Large communal pool and a separate children’s pool.
• Gated community with a lift.
Situated in the popular beach resort of Mar de Cristal and within a very short walk you will reach the stunning tranquil beaches on the edge of the warm inland sea of the Mar Menor. The traditional Spanish village of Mar de Cristal provides a supermarket and a selection of bars and restaurants right on the beach front and a tennis club 2 minutes away. Within only a short 5 minute drive you can reach the fabulous Natural Park of Calblanque with its deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the Mediterranean coastline and up to towards the championship golf courses of the famous La Manga Club. The property is maintained to a very good standard and would make an ideal holiday home in the sun or as a permanent residence. Airports: Only 30 minutes from Murcia airport at Corvera and 75 minutes from Alicante airport. Murcia Villas, established in 2002, provides a qualified professional service in property sales, rental and management in the region of Murcia and southern Costa Blanca. Murcia Villas has grown to 5 offices with English & Spanish speaking staff. Murcia Villas looks forward in providing you with the highest levels of customer service and care when buying a property here in Spain. Murcia Villas - key to your dream home in the sun!
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.