3 Bedroom Villa For Sale In Los Nietos
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 125m²
- Plot: 250m²
- Pool: Yes
- EPC Co²: Pending
- Energy Value: Pending
This independent pool Villa offers good internal accommodation and benefits from have a private swimming pool, garage and comes with plenty of outside space including a large solarium.
Located at the entrance of the of Los Nietos it is within a very short walk to the beach and village centre giving access to a selection of bars/restaurants, supermarket and local train station.
• Large front garden/terrace with a private swimming pool (8m x 4m).
• Rear garden/terrace with barbecue, small storage room ideal for keeping firewood and an outside shower.
• Lounge/diner – Spacious room with feature fireplace (chimenea) including patio doors to the outside terrace and pool area.
• Independent kitchen – Includes an electric oven, electric hob, extractor, microwave, large fridge/freezer, eye and base level cupboards and a small breakfast table.
There is a window with views to the rear garden/terrace and a door leading to the garage.
• Utility room – Includes a washing machine, butler sink and gas hot water heater.
• Bathroom 1 – Including a wash basin, mirror and toilet.
• Garage – Large garage with plenty of storage space
• Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes. There re patio doors to a good size outside terrace offering pool and countryside views.
• Bedroom 2 – To the front of the property with fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom 3 – To the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes.
• Bathroom 2 – Family bathroom including a bath with shower, wash basin, mirror, toilet and bidet.
• Large solarium – Accessed via an external staircase from the rear of the property.
There are also grills (rejas) and wooden shutters fitted to the windows.
Los Nietos is a popular traditional Spanish fishing village which has kept its very Spanish identity and is a preferred location to live permanently or to own a holiday home.
The tranquil beaches of the Mar Menor are only a short walk to the house and also the village centre which offers a selections of bars and a few restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and bank.
The village benefits from having a train station giving access to La Union where there is a weekly market and also the historic port of Cartagena.
Just a short 30 minute drive from the new Murcia airport at Corvera, and 75 minutes from Alicante airport.
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.